"Tall Hat" Indian Bust - YS MASTERPIECES EURO RLEASE

Hello Guys .

Many of you probably have heard or know I&E Miniatures. A company that has stopped works long ago . Some of their pieces were really remarkable.

Greek company YS Masterpieces (casts all Pegaso resins and its own series of miniatures ) will re - release some of these classic pieces in a special series, in superb resin quality, luxurious boxing and leaflet with painting guide.

The first of these is the bust of "Tall Hat" sculpted by the master Mike Good . It was released in a strictly limited edition many years ago .

Now you have the chance to have it on your bench for painting . The release plus one more will be at Euromillitaire .

I enjoyed the painting of the boxart really too much as the sculpting is magnificent is superb, and the casting is totally flawless and clean - crisp.

I really hope you will like it

Best Regards

Costas

and few more...

Злобов Сергей (Zlobov*S)

Злой Вождь
Команда форума
Лицо не плохо вышло. Но кисть , да и рукав неудачны. Перо орлиное, что помешало на оригинал посмотреть.

Вложения

• шайенн.jpg
    шайенн.jpg
    37,9 КБ · Просмотры: 212

Deerslayer

Команда форума
Парни , у меня у одного в этой теме фотки не открываются :( или Вы так прикалываетесь из-за их отсутствия :) ?

Видно у одного... Представил, если бы не было фоток, правда прикольно :)

Deerslayer

Команда форума
Ну да , прикольно :D , у меня вместо фоток куча IMG в квадратных скобках :) . Я так понял , что здесь вариант росписи вот этого бюста $(KGrHqUOKj0E1)D72DPgBNi)Ywr7Zg~~_12.JPG .

Тема индейцев изучена вождем вдоль и вдоль.
поэтому индейцев я в лепке не заказываю))

Сверху