Arnold Schwarzenegger 1/4 Scale Statue

Hi

Just come across this forum and thought that these may be of interest to people on here.

This has been a long project of mine that is finally coming to an end and being produced in the coming months so I hope you like it.

I have sculpted the first statue in my Bodybuilding Legends line of 1/4 scale collectable statues. The first statue is of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the iconic front double bicep pose. Statue is approx 20" tall including base.

You can also follow this statue and see my other projects over on my facebook page: My Facebook Page

Hope you like them.

Skin Tone Edition:

My prototype has just arrived, pic not as good as above but best I can do at the minute

Cold Cast Bronze Edition:

Next statue: Dorian Yates Front Lat Spread

Sneak Peek, still a WIP, lots of detailing to do still

Прикольно сделано. Но, слишком маленькая голова, слишком тонкие запястья, слишком большие грудные мышцы и широчайшие , и просто вопиющее плоскостопие. Неплохо бы фото сзади.

Прикольно сделано. Но, слишком маленькая голова, слишком тонкие запястья, слишком большие грудные мышцы и широчайшие , и просто вопиющее плоскостопие. Неплохо бы фото сзади.

Thanks for taking the time to comment and critique, here is a picture from behind

I will also upload some reference images for you to look at later.

You can view other angles of the sculpture and reference images over on My Facebook Page

Thanks again
Matt

Злобов Сергей (Zlobov*S)

Злой Вождь
Команда форума
Прекрасный сувенир !
С Кецном по некоторым моментамсогласен - особенно запястья .
И помоему коротковаты руки .
И с плоскостопием согласен.
А в общем - отлично отработано MSD ! :good2:
Если ты подаришь копию самому Шварцу - он будет доволен . :bravo: Похоже ему не долго осталось с печенью. :(
Даже в последнем фильме он сильно сдал . :(

:thank_you:

"и просто вопиющее плоскостопие"

Дык у Арни плоскостопие имеется :friends:/>

Вложения

• arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg
    arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg
    25,7 КБ · Просмотры: 533
Бог с ним с плоскостопием. Голова маленькая. В плане портрета, тоже не все гладко. Низкий лоб, нижняя часть лица тоже не такая. Голова в целом приплюснута. Посмотрев на фото самого Арни, приведенные ниже, это сильно заметно. Нет ни одного фото в профиль кстати.
А так сувенир то что надо.

thanks guys for all you input and comments, some are hard to understand because the google translate isnt the best so sorry if ive not answered any questions directly. it keeps saying flat head?

anyway thanks again
matt

i have noticed the word profile so i assume someone wanted a profile pic of the head.

here is a pic of the head when i did a very rough test print on an fdm machine

again there are a lot more images on my facebook page so please come and like my page and see whats there....link below

thanks guys for all you input and comments, some are hard to understand because the google translate isnt the best so sorry if ive not answered any questions directly. it keeps saying flat head?

anyway thanks again
matt

Hi Matthew,

The jist of the comments is that there are small features that can be improved but overall feel from the sculpture is very good.
the points of feedback are :
smaller head,
flattened forehead and lowered hairline
jaw line/ over all lower face different from original
thin wrists and ankle joints
shorter arms

and like I mentioned on PF - small differences in muscle bulks - for example Latissimus dorsi anterior surface is flat on your figure whilst its more bulked up, small things like that. It is of course an opinion.

I hope this helps. This forum is usually quite specific about feedback, unlike PF where it is usually vague.

Сверху