this is my last job an razvedchik in 1/16 scale for das werk miniatures
i hope you like
jorge

Злобов Сергей (Zlobov*S)

Злой Вождь
Команда форума
It is a fine surprise! :shock:
What is your name "masterpuppet"!?
This scout very alive, all work of modelling professional and pure{clean}!
Thanks for a fine figure why you have chosen a theme "Russia"? You are fond of this theme or the figure is made for the order?
I am admired with this figure and I ask to show and other figures in your execution{performance}.
We are glad to acquaintance and we wait for you and your figures with pleasure.
I do not say goodbye, yours faithfully.

Who will the manufacturer duplicate this figure?

M

masterpuppet

Гость
thanks zlobovs, make one professional and clean is so hard, but your work is perfect, i can see it, i admired wit your jobs is great.
my name is jorge scorciaffico, im a sculptor freelance from argentina, this was one proyect for das werk miniatures, , for the new gaz 67 in 1/16 scale, i will sincerelly with you, i like sculpt any figure, if is large scale to much, but when das werk tell me that theys need a russian scout, i start to sculpt, but when the figure advance i trye to know more about tis units, same friend tell me you can see the movie zvezda, i can do soon, like me to know more about this hard boyz, and will sculpt more scouts in this scale, the plan is make one vi?ette with 4 scouts and one german officer, first i will deliver one bust for seil model, in few days i will post some pictures of this jobs, i sculpt 3 heads (two more and the first) becouse dont like me the first one, and choose an youngest man, and the other i plan to make one german officer in normandie (200mm of tall), but this last slowly.
you can se one of my last jobs for alpine miniatures is an us paratrupper
from normandy in 1/16, that soon can be available
<!-- m -->http://www.planetfigure.com/forums/show ... hp?t=22737<!-- m -->
is for me one pleasure join in this forum, saving the lenguage distance, and twice pleasure that you give me the wellcome with your post and wich my figures likes, and my sculpting style too, i am very happy with those.
i will back soon with more figures, and pictures.
gracias/thanks
jorge

Злобов Сергей (Zlobov*S)

Злой Вождь
Команда форума
Hi Jorge Scorciaffico!
Thanks for the answer and we are very glad to acquaintance to you!
I very much like large figures - all which more than 54 mm, only manufacturers order frequently 1/32. Seil recently also began to let out{release} many 75 mm is me pleases!;-)
Seil very good and professional company, I will be glad that your figures also to make " Seil models " - fine packing, the professional approach, the big assortment and many beautiful figures (authors) and the attitude{relation} very kind. (Hi Park, I not specially praise you;-)).
On PF I also saw your new project - it{he} very complex{difficult} and big on complexity. It is interesting to see all process of modelling, step by step.
Jorge, you have plans for the future to make other theme of a history till XX century?
Your figures will let out{will release} in " resin kit "?
We also shall be glad to see yours "step by step" is is very instructive for us and your colleagues - many the interesting moments and variants in your work.
Yours faithfully, are glad to acquaintance and we do not say goodbye....

LS

Мастера
Hi Jorge Scorciaffico!
Class work! Very alive!
Time is well transferred!
Thanks for given pleasure.

Greetings, Jorge.
Very good work. It is pleasant to see the Russian soldier in execution of the master from Argentina.
Thanks also show other works.

M

masterpuppet

Гость
thanks again, and thanks for the master, is a hard way to be master, i got to many for be master, but thanks
i will post pictures of some figures that i m sculpting, but soon, and show my manequims that i use are in two parts fixed by wires, and them i (depending the figure style) make the muscles or give the general form, for ex. now i am sculpting two figures, one got shot pants, for this i make mucles by muscles for the legs, and the other i make the general form for the legs, and sculpt with x-acto blades the general points of legs and arms, for later make the dress, using brushes, vaseline and in some times celophane sheet, i wil show this tecnic may be you know that i speak
see you soon
and thanks again for all
jorge

Hello!
Excellent{Different} work! A pose very interesting. It is good, that do not forget a theme of Red army.
GAZ-67 In 1/16 it it will be very good!
However, there are some mistakes:
- The headdress (pilotka) is more likely similar to German, than on Russian.
- Boots should have open. They are tailored from several pieces.
- Ears and brushes of hands should be more carefully made.
- The belt of automatic device PPSH has more complex{difficult} design.
On a uniform of Red army I shall advise the following site:
<!-- m -->http://rkka.ru/iuniform.htm<!-- m -->

Привет!
Отличная работа! Поза очень интересная. Хорошо, что не забывают тему Красной армии.
GAZ-67 в 1/16 это будет просто супер!
Однако, есть некоторые ошибки:
- пилотка скорее похожа на немецкую, чем на русскую.
- сапоги должны иметь раскрой. Они сшиты из нескольких кусков.
- уши и кисти рук должны быть тщательнее сделаны.
- ремень автомата ППШ имеет более сложную конструкцию.
По униформе Красной армии посоветую следующий сайт:
<!-- m -->http://rkka.ru/iuniform.htm<!-- m -->

M

masterpuppet

Гость
thank you
i take a view the web page that you send me, and i will take care with the pilotka, thanks
respect to the boots got you an specific link that launch to one picture, where i can see the boots
the belt on the ppsh is provide for the moment
thank you so much for your apreciation is so helpfull
jorge

Сверху