New Starting -Новые Начиная

M

Marc Ribes

Гость
First of all, say Hello to all forum members.
I did not see any topic to be presented, so I will roll in here:
I am Marc from spain, and from 1 year ago I started to sculpt miniatures.
At the moment i have an ambicious project on my mind (at leas for me hehe); wich includes a horse.
I am trying to follow Zlobov's Tutorial, but as I see is a bit confused and lots of parts are in russian.
However, I've saw some pages of a book called "sculptural modelling", wich collects all information in english.
I tried to get it in online shops or searching at this webpage, but I cannot really found one.

Where I can take one of this books?

Actually I am making the paper pieces of the horse, but when im trying to cut it in my magicsculpt I destroy the forms. Shall I must wait more time for cut it?

Thanks faithfully for advanced and sorry for my humble english

Greetings from Spain,

Marc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Прежде всего, поприветствовать всех участников форума.
Я не видел, любые темы, которые будут представлены, поэтому я буду валяться в здесь:
Я Марк из Испании, и от 1 года назад я начал лепить миниатюры.
На данный момент у меня ambicious проекта на мой взгляд (на МОО для меня хи-хи); который включает в себя лошадью.
Я пытаюсь следить Учебник Zlobov, но, как я вижу это немного путают и много частей на русском языке.
Впрочем, я видел несколько страниц из книги под названием "скульптурное моделирование", который собирает всю информацию на английском языке.
Я попытался получить ее в интернет-магазинах или поиска на этой странице, но я не могу найти одного.

Где я могу взять это одна из книг?

На самом деле я делаю бумагу куски лошади, но, когда им пытаются сократить его в своем magicsculpt Я истреблю формы. Должен ли я должен ждать больше времени для его сократить?

Благодаря добросовестной для продвинутых и жалко моей скромной английский

Привет из Испании,

Марка

M

Marc Ribes

Гость
Here it is the Horse that i Want to make:

If you see any anatomy problem please feel free to say:

------

Вот это лошадь, которую я хочу сделать:

Если вы видите анатомии проблема пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь сказать:

Злобов Сергей (Zlobov*S)

Злой Вождь
Команда форума
We welcome Mark on ModelSculpt !
Unfortunately I began the book for modelling a horse - and twice my computer breakage and loss the information twice. :(
But in a theme "Horse" on our site " Sculptural Modelling " a lot of information has collected.

I see your desire and a pose of a horse - we with pleasure shall observe and prompt the opinion in process.
Give me two days and I shall draw the exact circuit for your pose. Your circuit has some mistakes.

Yours faithfully also I do not say goodbye, Sergey.

M

Marc Ribes

Гость
Zlobov*S написал(а):
We welcome Mark on ModelSculpt !
Unfortunately I began the book for modelling a horse - and twice my computer breakage and loss the information twice. :(
But in a theme "Horse" on our site " Sculptural Modelling " a lot of information has collected.

I see your desire and a pose of a horse - we with pleasure shall observe and prompt the opinion in process.
Give me two days and I shall draw the exact circuit for your pose. Your circuit has some mistakes.

Yours faithfully also I do not say goodbye, Sergey.

Thanks Sergey, I add a better photo of the pose:

Well, as you Said It have some mistakes, I will wait until the correction before make me in work hehe :lol:
Also, I will try to participate at the forum, but is a bit difficult in fact nearly all is in russian :first:

Thanks faithfully,

Marc

M

Marc Ribes

Гость
Zlobov*S написал(а):
Marc - do not apologize for the English language - I too badly speak.
Important only - that we understand that each other!
Yours faithfully.

Thanks Zlobov*S, Just another charge of questions hehe:

- What type of putty do you use? Epoxy or polimeric?
Well I have at the moment super sculpey firm and magic sculpt, but I need to buy some supplies soon.
I've heard about apoxie sculpt or supersculpey + fimo...

- Second question hehe: I looked that you made a type of mold to make the body of horse... I do not know if I must make it, but if I do not use anything I will need a big amount of putty to make the corpse.. Any tip?

Thanks a lot Sergey hehe :)

Of course the other guys be pleased to say yours...

Marc

-----

Благодаря Zlobov * S, еще одним зарядом вопросов Hehe:

- Какой тип замазки вы используете? Эпоксидной или полимерными?
Ну я на данный момент Super фирмы Sculpey и магия лепить, но мне необходимо приобрести некоторые материалы в ближайшее время.
Я слышал о apoxie лепить или supersculpey + Fimo ...

- Хе-хе Второй вопрос: Я посмотрел, что вы сделали типа плесени, чтобы сделать тело лошади ... Я не знаю, если я должен это сделать, но если я не использую ничего мне понадобится большое количество замазки, чтобы труп .. Любой отзыв?

Благодаря Hehe многое Сергей:)

Конечно, другие ребята с удовольствием говорю уважением ...

Марка

M

Marc Ribes

Гость
Zlobov*S написал(а):
Marc - do not apologize for the English language - I too badly speak.
Important only - that we understand that each other!
Yours faithfully.

Hey Zlobov*s I made an attempt with a horse but I failed, Can you make me an exact draw to make the structure of this horse?
The picture is the same.
When you have any time I will be really pleased if you can help me

Thanks for advanced,

Marc

Злобов Сергей (Zlobov*S)

Злой Вождь
Команда форума
Hi Marc, forgive my long answer, I was in holiday.
Look tables for your pose.
Also I have in process the new model similar to yours - in a photo a horse in process.
Yours faithfully.

Вложения

• поза02.jpg
    поза02.jpg
    54,9 КБ · Просмотры: 737
  • поза01.jpg
    поза01.jpg
    94,5 КБ · Просмотры: 687

Злобов Сергей (Zlobov*S)

Злой Вождь
Команда форума
Это Фэндор конверсия из "Самнитовской" лошади :)
Заднюю ногу чуть плотнее поставил , переднюю согнул и отпилив шею с головой -перелепил заново .

Вложения

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    84,9 КБ · Просмотры: 689
Сверху