"Dracula" - Vlad Tepes mounted 75mm

Hello Guys . This is a project i have been working a long time , and now came to an end
To make Vlad the Impaler or most well known as "Dracula" mounted .

A few historicals from Wikipedia:

Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, more commonly known as Vlad the Impaler (Vlad Ţepeş in Romanian), also known as Vlad Dracula, or simply Dracula (1431 – December 1476), was a Wallachian (present-day southern Romania) voivode. His three reigns were in 1448, 1456–1462, and 1476. Vlad the Impaler is known for the exceedingly cruel punishments he imposed during his reign. Impalement was Ţepeş's preferred method of torture and execution.

In the English-speaking world, Vlad III is perhaps most commonly known for inspiring the name of the vampire in Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula.

As prince, Vlad maintained an independent policy in relation to the Ottoman Empire and was a defender of Wallachia against Ottoman expansionism.

I used Author Sculpt naked Horse as a base and the head of Beneito Vlad in so called 54 mm that stood perfectly for 70 - 75 as the figure of Beneito is indeed close to 72mm.

i just hope you like it , as it was a romantic idea to do him as i had him in my mind

Thanks for looking

Costas

and few more of the construction ..

Thanks

Злобов Сергей (Zlobov*S)

Злой Вождь
Команда форума
Hi Costas - is glad to see your figure!
Twice it is pleasant for me to see a dummy of a horse - I even at once have not learned{have not found out}!
My sight notices long hands of the person - probably I am mistaken.
Good work and beautiful figure my friend.
Yours faithfully.

Великолепный воин, а в моём понятии , Тепеш, больше воин, чем Дракула.
Единственно,на мой взгляд, маловато лицо по сравнению с туловещем.Но это, сугубо моё мнение.Всё таки ,валахи , довольно скуласты.

Hi Major_Goose, I agree with Sergey, Dracula's hands are too long, but in general the figura are quite intresting one!

Good luck!
Fenix

The jaw has fallen to a floor. Eyes have got out of orbits and that which artificial was went under a table. Then I have risen and have taken off a hat... Then has departed in a corner and has nervously lighted... Gallant... There are no words... :D :D :D

Сверху