Несколько планшетов Д. Алексинского: Русь и степь

Gennadius

Бан

Hi Belisarius,
Here the one of Igor Dzis artwork.
The others artworks by Igor Dzis you could see on 1st page of this theme (or branch), in Cuprum`s post.
These ones are depicted three main battles “Russians vs. Polovtzi/Ciptchaks/Cumans".

Great work. Thanks.
I'm searching for good, historically correct pictures of Parthian, Sassanian, Kushan, Xianbei and Toba Wei cataphracts.
Do you know of Russian artists/historians (besides Gorelik) who covered these peoples?
Many thanks
Greetings
Belisarius

Gennadius

Бан
Hi Belisarius,
Unfortunately, I dont know such pictures and artists in Russia, besides M. Gorelik. There is two Siberian historians - Hudyakov and Bobrov (he is an artist too)? but they are investigating the Late Medieval nomadic warriors only - Oyrats, Churchens, the Turcs, Islamic states of the Central Asia - Bukhara, Khiva, Kokand, and so on.
Do you know all British books (Osprey and Montvert) on the theme? There are some fairly good ones on the theme - printed by Montvert especially.
Thanks,
Gennady.
P.S. By the way, do you understand my English well? Simply I`m afraid about it...

We Continue! Now will only be a heavy cavalry. Well and seizure interesting warrior to antiquity. Include here and drawings other russian authors.
Геннадий, помогай переводить нашему зарубежному коллеге наименования иллюстраций, а то, боюсь, ни мне, не моему переводчику словарного запаса не хватит.

Иллюстрации без подписей выше:
Атака тяжелой конницы под командованием Атиллы. IV век.
Ниже: Гунны IV-V век.

Fantastic artwork. Many thanks Cuprum.
Great additions to my collection of drawings.
Are picture 2 and 6 Eastern Huns (Hsiung-nu mixed with Xianbei)?
The warrior (see picture 2) in front with the sword wears a great armour. I can see his arms are protected with plate armour, but what kind of armour is his chest armour? It has the colour of bronze or leather. How would you see his leg protection?
Don't hesitate to send me drawings. I think this is work I never can't find over here. The work by Gorelik (picture 2) I can try if I have the correct details of the book.
Many thanks

P.S. How must I use the translator of the site? It don't seems to work if I try it.

Gennadius

Бан
Михаил, а сармата рисунок откуда? Эта реконструкция воина-сармата сделана по находкам из могильников у хутора Городского, южный берег Краснодарского водохранилища. То иссь, у нас, на Кубани такие кексы бегали.

Gennadius

Бан
belisarius написал(а):
Are picture 2 and 6 Eastern Huns (Hsiung-nu mixed with Xianbei)?
The warrior (see picture 2) in front with the sword wears a great armour. I can see his arms are protected with plate armour, but what kind of armour is his chest armour? It has the colour of bronze or leather. How would you see his leg protection
Hi,
On the picture 2 is the Host of Attila at the Battle of Cathalaun Field, 451 AD. The warrior with plate armour on his arms has a bronze scale over chain-mail, in my opinion. But leather might be too. I think that he hasn`t leg protection - it will be too strong and hard for a Hunnic steppen warrior on that period of time!

Источник тот же :lol: . Я раскидал эти сканы по папкам на времена и народы, но реконструкций Горелика там где-то штук 30-40. Причем очень широкий охват как по времени так и по территории, включая, скажем, прибалтов. Жаль нет текстов, насколько могу судить по попавшим на скан фрагментам - работа серьезная и интересная. Только где ж её взять? Может хоть полный скан добыть удасться ...
И меня не теряйте - писать могу только с рабочей машины в свободные минуты, да и сижу на траффике - сразу все скинуть не могу.

The Regard!
Else several scenes heavy rider Orient. The Last illustration - a working the artist Andrey Karaschuk. The Following will be a mongols and riders of the Golden Horde. Pleased that information has interested. If questions is appeared on translation abstract - address to Gennadius, me in a complicated way to translate into english.

Thanks Cuprum and Gennadius.
Gennadius, I think you described me the warrior in front (plate 2) with the lance. As you say, he wears a bronze pectoral on top of mail.
The warrior I really meant was the one in the middle of the picture with the sword. He too wears plate arm defences, but has a body armour which I haven't seen before. What do you think this armour is made of.
I'm going to try ordering this book by Gorelik over here. Has somebody got the correct details of the book?

The work of Andrey Karaschuk which Cuprum sent me is great. Does he have other work? Maybe other ancient cataphract cavalry.
Many thanks
Greetings
Belisarius

Спасибо Cuprum и Gennadius. Gennadius, я думаю, что Вы описали меня воин впереди (пластина 2) с копьем. Как Вы говорите, он носит бронзу, грудную сверху почты. Воин, которого я действительно подразумевал, был тем в середине картины с мечом. Он также носит защиты руки пластины, но имеет бронежилет, который я не видел прежде. Что делает Вы думаете, что эта броня сделана из. Я собираюсь попытаться заказать эту книгу Gorelik здесь. Кто - то получил правильные детали книги? Работа Andrey Karaschuk, которого Cuprum послал мне, является большой. У него есть другая работа? Возможно другая древняя конница кольчуги. Поздравления большое спасибо
Belisarius

As you see, now I could use the translator.

Gennadius

Бан
Hi Belisarius,
Please accept my apologies for my long-timed silence.
As for this Hunnic warrior with a sword (plate 2) and plate arm defences, I would can to say you that there are no archaeological confirmations for such armor. I have some articles by Gorelik on the Ancient and the Great Migration periods arms&armour, but I did not see similar armour into the ones. In my humble opinion, this armour is a clear Gorelik`s fantasy.

что это за способ крепления щита??? он же будет мешать управлению лошадью, да и щит обычно крепят так, чтобы он что-то прикрывал, а тут... ну не знаю, впервые такое вижу!

Вятчанин! Ты посмотри внимательно первую страницу. Тяжелый монгольский всадник.
Вопрос отпадет :wink: .
Це ж ковровое изделие! Ну уж такую то ошибку Горелик точно бы не допустил :notknow: .
VANHAN - продолжай! Я на трафике сижу на работе - пока не могу размещать, проходит тотальная борьба за сокращение расходов на предприятии. Дань моде на, якобы, кризис :bad: .
Кстати - у тебя тоже только иллюстрации, или всей книгой располагаешь?

:oops: Ну надо же мне так лопухнуться! каюсь, что был невнимателен: поспешишь - людей насмешишь!
Но согласитесь, что на этом рисунке вполне можно спутать - Горелик, скажем так, не самый лучший художник в этом жанре. У Дзыся или Летина ковер было бы невозможно спутать со щитом.

Богу-богово, снобу - снобово, а кесарю - кесарево! Спасибо ему и за такие реконструкции. Зато он тогда начал, когда другие даже не задумывались об этом. Надеюсь, еще не раз порадует нас, пусть не совершенными, но очень нужными работами :wink: .

Спасибо за приветствие, cuprum. Эти картинки из книги Аванты+ - История войн, видимо они сдублированны из атласа Татарика, выпущенного к 1000 летию истории татарского народа. Этот атлас мечта коллекции, но уж больно дорого стоит. Приходится ловить картинки из него в сети по крупицам. А картинок Горелика М.В. у меня достаточно много, я его старый поклонник и собиратель таланта. Картинки буду выкладывать по мере возможности, инет у меня безлим, но его качество отставляет желать лучшего. И огромная просьба, не наказывать за мультипостинг, во время выкладывания картинок. Спасибо заранее.

не прощаюсь.

В продолжение темы ( просто загружаются очень медленно, исходящая скорость ни какая)

до скорого!

Сверху