Несколько планшетов Д. Алексинского: Русь и степь

Вот, планшеты по Руси и половцы.
Дружинники- из "Всадников войны", половцы-из статьи Коровкина в "Воине":

Могу подкинуть еще половцев от Горелика и Дзысь. И русские соответственно. Нужно? А за планшеты Алексинского - спасибо.

Здравствуйте.

По теме Русь XIII века:

Вот несколько рисунков по мотивам находок в Гомеле:

Рисунки Петра Васина ( по-моему, он руководитель клуба исторической реконструкции "Русская Дружина"):

Не знаю, чьи работы:

С уважением, Дмитрий.

Чего-то я не так делаю, что ли? Ну да ладно, хоть так :oops: .
Игорь Дзысь:

Надеюсь сгодиться :wink: . С пожеланием творческих успехов!

Mongol warriors by Gorelik

Great drawings.
I especially like the one by Gorelik showing a clash between Russians and Mongols. He even captured the 2-handed grip of the lance frequently used by the Mongols.
Out of which book is this picture taken? Maybe with the correct details I can order it over here.
Has somebody got other drawings by Gorelik showing Mongol extra heavy cavalry?
Who can tell me more about the helmet which the Mongol who is practisising the 2-handed grip of the lance is wearing?
Many thanks.
Greetings
Belisarius

The Regard Belisarius!
I, regrettably, do not know english. So use the computer translator, excuse me.
The Scenes placed above, take from different books on histories of the Russia, there only several reconstructions Mikhail Gorelik. On your request place else several drawings Gorelik on subject mongols and Golden Horde. Also give the scheme interested you send helmet. The amount of the metallic plates in him can be different.

to be continued

Gennadius

Бан
Михаил (Cuprum), а откуда эти реконструкции Горелика? Я про одиночные фигуры с подписями. Ни разу их не видел раньше!

Gennadius

Бан
Dear Belisarius,
On these paintings are depicted not a clashes between the Russians and the Mongols, but three main fights against the Polovtzi, or the Coumans. This Turkic-speaking people were a main enemy of the Steppes for the medieval Kievan Russia from 11th to 13th Centuries. In the 1230s the Coumans (to the moment, in general, allied already to the Russian Princedoms) are had been routed by the Mongolo-Tatar army under Batu-Khan and Soubeday-Bahatour. Many Coumans` families, - and allied to them the Alans from the Caucasus region,- had migrated in the Kingdom of Hungary.
Best regards,
Gennadius (Gennady Danshin).

Привет Генадий!
Мне они, к сожалению, попали уже в отсканированном виде от Шереметьева Олега. Может помнишь его статьи в "Воине" по наполеонике? По его словам, это иллюстрации из альбома изданного к 1000-летию Казани. Книга, видимо, редкая и информация не слишком пока распространена.
P.S. И на одном рисунке монголы все же присутствуют, там где изображена битва на Калке :wink: . Введешь еще человека в недоразумение :roll: .

Thank you all for the great info.
All drawings of extra heavy or cataphract Mongol cavalry are very much welcome. I especially like the ones by Gorelik because they are so realistic and historically correct.
Besides the Mongol cataphracts, did Gorelik do drawings of other people who used cataphracts in their army?
Thanks
Belisarius

Gennadius

Бан
Михаил, и где это ты битву на Калке тут углядел?
Олега Шереметьева даже лично знаю - переписывался в "доИнетовское" время.

Gennadius

Бан
Hi Belisarius,
Ouff, I beg pardon! You did write about Mikhail Gorelik artworks indeed, and not about the same of Igor Dzis! I was mistaken.
Yes, there is a book by M.Gorelik, with his artworks, on the heavy armored (or cataphract) cavalry – “Warriors of Eurasia”. The book has been published by Montvert Pbl. (Montvert Publication, PO Box 25, Stockport SK5 6RU, ISBN 1 874101 078) on 1995, in the United Kingdom. I’m thinking that you will can to find the edition trough Internet book-shops.
I regret to say that should be treated with circumspection, as these artworks are full of errors and simply fantasy.
I have received it from my British pen-friend.
Best wishes,
Gennady.

Гена, Михаил прав - монголы, русские и половцы:

... изображения просто в одну линию вытянуты и их можно не заметить.

С уважением.

I don't know the work of Igor Dzis.
Has he made good drawings of cataphract warriors?
I'm convinced there are many good Russian artists/historians who made artwork of cataphract or heavy cavalry figures, but I don't know them.
All drawings made by these artists is very much welcome.
Please try to answer in English. I tried the translator several times, but it doesn't work.
Many thanks
Belisarius

Gennadius

Бан
Ага, так и получилось спервоначалу - я просто не углядел этой картинки, поелику она была вправо задвинута. И в посте Вилисария не понял - почему это он про "клэш" русских и мунгальцев "кисти" Горелика пишет?

Сверху